Saturday, December 13, 2008

N. M. Habibullah - Videos










Remembering my teacher

video

A book on 'self-confidence' that changed me


video

Reading a book on social history of India

video

Sincerity is what I look for in a new recruit

video

Time management tips

video

I have been practising yoga since the age of 15, and I am now 92

video

Story of 'Runner Parthasarathy' (narrated by Dr G. Sundaram)

video

Memories of fleeing from Burma to India

video

It was intuition that guided me to begin business in India

video

Generally I do not get angry

video

Investments are in manufacturing wedding cards

video

Family expenditure has been sparse, not extravagant

video

My children

video

Views about the young generation

video

What is worrying about the young

video

Why do many bright young people leave India

video

Views on corruption (Dr G. Sundaram)

video

Increasing opportunities in India for the young

video

Earnestness should be combined with collaboration and teamwork

video

Success in life comes from cooperation

video

My definition of values (H. Noor Mohamed, son of Habibullah)

video

Duties of individuals

video

I resolve conflicts by pacifying the people

video

What do I do when travelling

video

Any work taken up should be finished

video

I watch the stock market

video

God is everywhere, and there is no need for fighting

video

Fighting in the name of God is illegal

video

Let people move about in the world without hurdles

video

I am a servant

video

General remarks

video

Advice for family businesses


video

Tips for entrepreneurs

video

No comments: