Friday, May 8, 2009

Kiruba Shankar - Videos





































India needs to contribute more to Wikipedia


video

A book I am writing -- with 50 case studies on corporates using social media



video

Neighbourwoods -- a platform to connect people who are passionate about trees and environment

video

Any good work that is done with passion requires funding too

video

Role of transparency in funding -- an example of tsunami relief initiative

video

My biggest mistake

video

Kiruba Show -- a conversational piece with CEOs

video

What do I do when I find myself intellectually challenged

video

I am a self-confessed addict of Twitter

video

Are corporates good at managing crisis situations that are fuelled by social media

video

Remembering my teacher

video

One most valuable work lesson -- Eat the ugliest frog first

video

For close to about 8 years, I have been cycling to work and that is a part of my fitness routine

video

Views about the young generation

video

Why is fleeting attention a worrying phenomenon

video

Couch Surfing -- an alternative to staying in a hotel

video

A good performer is one who finds a solution

video

A dream I'd like to chase is to grow an edible forest

video

Downturn is the best time for startups

video

Entrepreneurs are better off when they don't take money from VCs

video

Best VCs are those who were successful as entrepreneurs

video

Wikimedia Foundation India chapter to be formed

video

Value of knowledge increases when shared with the world

video

How can we have more people actively engaged in generating content

video

2 comments:

Karthik Devarajan said...

good job on choosing to have this interview done on video. very inspiring and informative. look forward to find more interviews of unknown heroes like kiruba.

Shrinidhi Hande said...

all videos shot on single day? he is wearing same dress...