Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Jeffrey Archer - Videos


How do you see the economy…

video

Lending practices of UK banks

video

Advantages of India as compared to China

video

I am 'the new leader of India'

video

A huge number of pirated copies of books being sold

video

Translation into Tamil and more Indian languages

video

Popularity of translated works

video

No camera please…

video

Australian director to make a movie of 'Paths of Glory'

video

What do you think of 'Slumdog Millionaire'

video

My readers are highly intelligent, clever people who are well-read


video

Research that I did for 'Paths of Glory'

video

Indian women are so serene

video

Worries for India

video

I will never talk about Jews, or Muslims

video

Twenty-twenty is rubbish, I hate it, cricket is a test match

video

I believe in hard work

video

Author reading a snatch

video

Corus… No comments

video

No comments: