Friday, October 10, 2008

D. Sathish Babu - Videos

When I met Sir Richard Branson the first time

video

UniverCell's association with Virgin Mobile

video

When I saw Branson leaping from the 15th floor

video

If you are sincere and fair, people come to work for you

video

An anecdote on how we take care of our people

video

Lessons learnt from different States

video

Remembering my maths teacher who made me write '1000 times' imposition

video

What makes for the right attitude in a job-seeker

video

On Kishore Biyani's book 'It Happened in India'

video

I know there's a problem if I get calls at odd hours

video

Only if you allow pressure to come in, it becomes dangerous

video

On the common complaint of parents that children are spoilt by mobile phones

video

Human relationship is more important than success can ever be

video

When you are honest it doesn't hurt, rather it earns respect

video

What is successful performance

video

Last 15 years I've been collecting articles about successful business people

video

Simple measures to save energy

video

Outlook for telecom and retail industries

video

On recent funding for expansion

video

Opportunities in India are huge

video

UniverCell's plan is to expand from retailing to eTailing

video

Mobile phone can be like an Internet kiosk in hand

video

What has changed in me over the years

video

Rural India talks about memory card, download, and GPRS

video

Technology brings people closer, faster

video

No comments: